How to move
- In order to move you must either use WASD or use your arrow keys. Using s or the down arrow will not do anything.
- the keys a and d or left arrow key and right arrow key moves your ship left and right.
How to get money
- You can get money by mining asteroids, killing enemies, or going on quests.
- Follow the brown arrow to find asteroids and the red arrow to find the nearest enemy.
- In order to get money from mining the asteroid you have to follow the blue arrow back to the home base.
- Once you are back at the base, press Q go to the shop tab in the menu, then press the sell all button.
- You can get experience by mining asteroids, killing bases, or killing players.
- Experience points are used for leveling up so you can buy better ships.
- You can find the top 100 players, ranked by experience, here.
Getting better guns
- In order to get better guns you need money
- After you have money you go to the home base
- After you are in the home base you go to the tab named shop
- When you are in the shop go to the bottom and click on the buy button
- Once you have done that you find the gun you want to buy, put your mouse cursor over it and then press b
- Please note that you can not buy a gun if you don't have enough money.
Getting a better ship
- In order to get a better ship you need to have a high enough rank, which you get from having enough experience
- After you have a high enough rank you go to the menu found at the home base.
- After you are in the menu you go to the shop tab
- Once you are in the shop tab you press the arrows with your cursor till you get to the one you want.
- Once you are at the one that you want you click on it to buy it, assuming you have enough money.
- Keep in mind that the stats on the ship do matter because each ship is meant for certain thing such as speed, mining, or even attacking and defending.
- Bounty is another form of money that you get for killing other players and destroying bases.
- In order to get money from your bounty all you have to do is go to base and enter the menu.
- In order to get quests you have to enter the menu at the home base.
- Once you are in the menu at the home base you go to the quests tab.
- Once you are in the quests tab you hover your cursor over the quest that you want and then click on it.
- When you complete a quest you automatically get the money for the quest.
- The quests are shown above the experience bar at the bottom of the screen so that you don't have to memorise the quest.
- There is exactly one planet in each sector. It can be claimed by aliens, humans, or unclaimed.
- To claim a planet, simply fly on top of it! You may only claim it if it is not claimed by your team already.
- If you are in the same sector as a planet owned by yourself, you will recieve exactly 1 dollar every 12/25 of a second.
- If you are in the same sector as a planet owned by your team (including the planets owned by yourself), you will recieve an additional dollar every 48/25 of a second.
- Flying over planets will replenish all of your ammunition!
- Guests do not earn money from planets.
- To change your password to "NewPass w0rd" for example, type "/password NewPass w0rd" in chat (without quotation marks.)
© 2017 Torn.space
Help page by conman101, edited by haze